Unity is a positive, practical, progressive approach to Christianity
based on the teachings of Jesus and the power of prayer.
We enjoy exploring teachings from Christianity and more.
Unity honors the universal truths in all religions
and respects each individual's right to choose a spiritual path.
5 Unity Principles
- There is only one power and one presence in the universe - God, who is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God's divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I make a difference.
7 Universal Truths
- God is the one and only source of my good.
- Abundance is a here/now reality.
- Abundance is inexhaustable.
- God is meeting my every need at every moment according to my own acceptance.
- Everyone deserves abundance.
- My vision is my inner awareness of my naturally abundant self.
- My inner guideness will lead me towards fulfillment of my vision.
From David Owen Ritz's, "Keys to the Kingdom"